ALL PARENTS ARE REQUIRED TO REGISTER AND COMPLETE A LIABILITY FORM FOR EACH STUDENT PRIOR TO PARTICIPATION IN ANY CLASS. MEMBERSHIP FEES ARE COLLECTED ANNUALLY ON THE DATE OF REGISTRATION. THESE FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
REGISTRATION/YEARLY MEMBERSHIP FEE:
$40.00 (INDIVIDUAL) $60.00 (FAMILY)
For Recreational students, a two week emailed written notice is required for cancellations.
Team athletes are responsible per contract.
* Ground Zero Gymnastics billing is monthly, all advertised prices are based on a 4-week cycle. Prices will vary depending on how many weeks/classes are in the month and holiday gym closures.
* If you begin classes in the middle of a month your bill will be prorated for the balance of that month.
* You are required to maintain a valid credit card on file.
* A monthly reoccurring $15.00 "Late Fee" will be assessed to any account not paid by the 7th day of each month, the credit card on file will be charged on the 8th day of the month.
* For delinquent accounts, you may not attend class until all past fee are paid in full.
* Non-sufficient Funds (NFS Checks) will have a $75 fee that will be added to your account, and the full balance must be paid immediately. There is a possibility of the NFS Check being run an additional time accruing another $75.00 Fee. As of September 1, 2019 GZG will no longer accept personal checks.
* A two-week emailed written notice is required when terminating a class, if no notice is given, you will be held responsible and will be charged the regular monthly fees, or until notice is given.
Please keep in mind that notice must be given before monthly billing is due. Once payments are charged for the month, no pro-rations will be done and no money will be refunded.
* Per GZG policy, all classes must have a minimum of four students to remain active. If there become less than four students, we will help you find another class.
* Statements are not mailed but can be viewed by logging onto the "Parent Portal"
*Without registration and payment your spot in the class will not be held.
*One complimentary “Open Gym” pass is allowed per month for the missed class. Open Gym must be done within the month of the missed class or it will be forfeited.
*Special Events are not approved for a make-up.
*Team Classes offer no makeup days or Open Gym substitutions for any missed class.
*GZG does not offer refunds or credits towards future or past sessions, and tuition is non-transferrable. At that point, the gym, the instructor, and your family are committed to the class. If a schedule conflict arises for your family, we'll do our best to switch your child to another available and appropriate class, day, time. GZG adopted this credit/refund policy to provide the best classes for your child with the fewest interruptions.
*To minimize class distraction and for the safety of your child, any child that arrives 10 minutes late for class, will not be permitted to participate. The beginning warm-up portion of the class is vital to the safety of your child. When gymnasts come in and out of classes, it can be very distracting to the other kids, and it diminishes the quality of the class as well as the instruction.
50 min class
$57.00: 1 class / week
$108.30: 2 classes / week
$156.60: 3 classes / week
60 min class
$63.00: 1 class / week
$119.70: 2 classes / week
$176.40: 3 classes / week
10% Sibling Discount
10% Multi-Class Discount
10% Military/Civil Discount
90 min class
$87.00: 1 class / week
$165.30: 2 classes / week
$243.00: 3 classes / week
120 min class
$100: 1 class / week
$180.00: 2 classes / week
All class fees are based on a 4 week month.
Prices may vary depending on how many weeks/classes are in a month, and holiday gym closures
Gym Attire: All athletes must wear gym appropriate clothing attire:
Appropriate Attire: Shorts, sweatpants, yoga pants, leggings, tank tops, t-shirts, and leotards.
Subject to change:
School Year Schedule
September 9, 2019 - September 4, 2020
2019-2020 GZG Closures
Labor Day & Start of School Break 9/1/19 - 9/8/2020
Thanksgiving Break 11/28/19 - 12/1/19
Christmas Break 12/23/19 - 1/1/20
Spring Break 4/6/20 - 4/12/20
Memorial Day 5/25/20
Independence Day 7/3/20 - 7/5/20
*2019-2020 School Year Classes Will Continued Through The Summer (with a few exceptions).
To help reinstate routines and to bring back normalcy to our children, we will extend the 2019-2020 school year schedule through the summer month. We will have a few exceptions to the classes that we offer. No Saturday or morning classes; we will offer summer camps.
School Year Schedule
September 8, 2020 - June 30, 2020
2020-2021 GZG Closures
Labor Day 9/5/20 - 9/7/2020 (No first week of school closure this year)
Thanksgiving Break 11/26/20 - 11/29/20
Christmas Break 12/24/20 - 1/3/20
Spring Break TBD
Memorial Day 5/31/21
Independence Day 7/4/21 - 7/5/21