Signed in as:
- About Us
- Policies & Fees
- Coach Fun Facts
- Lets Be Friends
- Event Calendar
- Open Gym
- Birthday Parties
- Salish Sea Deaf School
Signed in as:
ALL PARENTS ARE REQUIRED TO REGISTER AND COMPLETE A LIABILITY FORM FOR EACH STUDENT BEFORE PARTICIPATION IN ANY CLASS. THESE FEES ARE COLLECTED ANNUALLY ON THE DATE OF REGISTRATION. FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. CHILDREN MUST BE CURRENTLY ENROLLED IN A CLASS AT THE TIME OF AN EVENT TO RECEIVE MEMBERSHIP DISCOUNTS.
Annual Membership Fee:
$40.00 (INDIVIDUAL) $60.00 (FAMILY)
* Ground Zero Gymnastics billing is monthly; all advertised prices are based on a 4-week cycle. Prices will vary depending on how many weeks/classes are in the month and holiday gym closures.
* If you begin classes in the middle of a month, your bill will be prorated for the balance of that month.
* You are required to maintain a valid credit card on file.
* Your monthly tuition fee is due on the 1st of each month.
* Accounts will incur a reoccurring $15 late fee on the 7th of each month; that will be charged to the credit card on file.
* For delinquent accounts, you may not attend class until all past fees are paid in full.
* Non-sufficient Funds (NFS Checks) will add a $75 fee to your account, and the entire balance must be paid immediately. The NFS Check may be run an additional time, accruing another $75.00 Fee. As of September 1, 2019, GZG will no longer accept personal checks.
* A two-week emailed written notice is required when terminating a class before the next billing cycle. If no notice is given, you will be held responsible and charged the regular monthly fees or until notice is given.
Please remember that notice must be given before monthly billing is due. No pro-rations will be done once payments are charged for the month, and no money will be refunded.
* Per GZG policy, all classes must have a minimum of four students to remain active. If there are fewer than four students, we will help you find another class.
* Statements are not mailed but can be viewed by logging onto the "Parent Portal," and payments are due at the same time every month.
*Without registration and payment, we will not hold your spot in the class.
*Missed days due to quarantining will not be refunded; they fall under the regular missed class policy. See the front page of our website for the sates mandated rules we are to follow.
*As of September 1, 2022 class times were extended.
*Parent Pick Up: For parents who drop off, please wait for your child outside the exit, not in your car. We do not want kids in the parking lot unattended. We will have a coach release the kids to their parents at the door. You may also pick up in the pull-through in front of the building; just let your child know where to meet you, and we will help them find you.
*Entry is through the front of building.
*Exit at the door of the parking lot.
*All students check in at the front desk with key fobs before class.
*One complimentary Open Gym Pass is allowed per month for the missed class. Open Gym must be done within the month of the missed class or it will be forfeited.
*Open Gym Passes are not permitted for Special Events.
*Team Classes offer no makeup days for a missed class.
*GZG does not offer refunds or credits towards future or past sessions, and tuition is non-transferable. At that point, the gym, the instructor, and your family are committed to the class. If a schedule conflict arises for your family, we'll do our best to switch your child to another available and appropriate class, day, time. GZG adopted this credit/refund policy to provide the best classes for your child with the fewest interruptions.
*To minimize class distraction and for the safety of your child, any child that arrives 10 minutes late for class, will not be permitted to participate. The beginning warm-up portion of the class is vital to the safety of your child. When gymnasts come in and out of classes, it can be very distracting to the other kids, and it diminishes the quality of the class as well as the instruction.
Price increase takes place immediately.
The time increase takes effect on September 1st
$75.00: 1 class / week
$81.00: 1 class / week
$93.00: 1 class / week
$105: 1 class / week
$118: 1 class / week
All class fees are based on a 4-week month.
Prices may vary depending on how many weeks/classes are in a month,
and holiday gym closures
10% Sibling Discount
10% Multi-Class Discount
10% Military/Civil Discount
(Military or Civil ID must be shown for discount)
Gym Attire: All athletes must wear gym-appropriate clothing attire:
Appropriate Attire: Shorts, sweatpants, yoga pants, leggings, tank tops, t-shirts, and leotards.
Current Class Schedule Subject to change depending on the time of year and class ratios.
The schedule Will Continued Throughout The Year, with a few exceptions during the summer months.
2023 Gym Closures
Thanksgiving Break: 11/23/23 - 11/26/23
Winter Break: 12/18/23 - 1/1/2024
2024 Gym Closures
Spring Break: 4/1/24 - 4/6/24
Memorial Day: 5/25/24 - 5/27/24
Independence Day & Summer Break: 7/1/24 - 7/7/24
Labor Day: 8/30/24 - 9/2/24
Thanksgiving Break: 11/27/24 - 12/1/24
Winter Break: TBD
If you or anyone in the household have covid, cold, or flu symptoms or has been exposed, keep all family members home to help stop the spread.
GZG takes many precautions to ensure everyone remains safe, as you are very important to us.
· Hospital-grade sanitizer used daily on all equipment.
· If you have a Temp of 100 or over, please stay home. Students and guests must be fever-free for a minimum of 48 hours without the help of medicine to return to class. Stay home if you or anyone close to you is ill.
We understand that some people do not agree with our extra precautions, but as part of this fabulous community, we feel we should work together to keep our children as safe as possible.
Thank you for being a part of the GZG family.