ALL PARENTS ARE REQUIRED TO REGISTER AND COMPLETE A LIABILITY FORM FOR EACH STUDENT BEFORE PARTICIPATION IN ANY CLASS. THESE FEES ARE COLLECTED ANNUALLY ON THE DATE OF REGISTRATION. FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. CHILDREN MUST BE CURRENTLY ENROLLED IN A CLASS AT THE TIME OF AN EVENT TO RECEIVE MEMBERSHIP DISCOUNTS.
$40.00 (INDIVIDUAL) $60.00 (FAMILY)
* Ground Zero Gymnastics billing is monthly; all advertised prices are based on a 4-week cycle. Prices will vary depending on how many weeks/classes are in the month and holiday gym closures.
* If you begin classes in the middle of a month, your bill will be prorated for the balance of that month.
* You are required to maintain a valid credit card on file.
* Your monthly tuition fee is due on the 1st of each month.
* Accounts will incur a reoccurring $15 late fee on the 7th of each month; the credit card on file will be charged on the 8th day of the month.
* For delinquent accounts, you may not attend class until all past fees are paid in full.
* Non-sufficient Funds (NFS Checks) will have a $75 fee added to your account, and the entire balance must be paid immediately. There is a possibility of the NFS Check being run an additional time, accruing another $75.00 Fee. As of September 1, 2019, GZG will no longer accept personal checks.
* A two-week emailed written notice is required when terminating a class before the next billing cycle. If no notice is given, you will be held responsible and charged the regular monthly fees or until notice is given.
Please keep in mind that notice must be given before monthly billing is due. No pro-rations will be done once payments are charged for the month, and no money will be refunded.
* Per GZG policy, all classes must have a minimum of four students to remain active. If there are fewer than four students, we will help you find another class.
* Statements are not mailed but can be viewed by logging onto the "Parent Portal," and payments are due at the same time every month.
*Without registration and payment, we will not hold your spot in the class.
*Missed days due to quarantining will not be refunded; they fall under the regular missed class policy. See the front page of our website for the sates mandated rules we are to follow.
*One complimentary “Open Gym” pass is allowed per month for the missed class. Open Gym must be done within the month of the missed class or it will be forfeited.
*Special Events are not approved for make-up.
*Team Classes offer no makeup days or Open Gym substitutions for any missed class.
*GZG does not offer refunds or credits towards future or past sessions, and tuition is non-transferable. At that point, the gym, the instructor, and your family are committed to the class. If a schedule conflict arises for your family, we'll do our best to switch your child to another available and appropriate class, day, time. GZG adopted this credit/refund policy to provide the best classes for your child with the fewest interruptions.
*To minimize class distraction and for the safety of your child, any child that arrives 10 minutes late for class, will not be permitted to participate. The beginning warm-up portion of the class is vital to the safety of your child. When gymnasts come in and out of classes, it can be very distracting to the other kids, and it diminishes the quality of the class as well as the instruction.
*In order to create a safer space, we have adjusted our class times for sanitizing between classes.
Changes Starting March 12, 2022:
Starting March 12th, GZG will be lifting the mandatory masking and will become an optional mask facility. We will be an optional mask building for our customers and employees, following the state guidelines.
With children under the age of five not having an option for self-protection or vaccination, it will remain mandatory for our coaches to wear masks for these classes. As for the parents who join these classes, we will strongly encourage them to do the same for the sake of our babies and closer surrounding. This will be for our baby and preschool classes listed below.
· You and Your Tot
· You and Your Ninja
· Mini Ninja
For the time being, many of our coaches have decided to remain in their masks while coaching. Parents and children can also mask up if they choose.
If you or anyone in the household have covid symptoms, please keep all family members home to help stop the spread. We are still following the CDC Guidelines for the length of time to remain home.
We will still be sanitizing between classes to do our part in curving any spread of colds and flu.
Rules that will remain in effect after March 12, 2022
Students should bring only these items into the gym:
· Arrive wearing gym clothes – Come to the gym prepared for class.
· Spill-proof water bottle (must contain water only and labeled with name).
· Personal items must go in our class containers. Each class will have a container to store your child(s) belongings until the end of class.
GZG has taken many precautions to ensure that everyone remains safe as the virus is still a safety concern. We are doing all of this to keep everyone safe while we return to normal. Rules and regulations are subject to change as we find ways to keep everyone better safe.
· Front building is entry only.
· Door to the parking lot (Old entrance) is exit only
· Front of the building will have a handwashing station for all to wash their hands before entering the building. (If bad weather, wash in the bathroom)
· Kids check-in at the counter with their fobs
· To help with social distancing, we are still asking for school-age children to be dropped off and picked up so that the parent of our preschool and toddler-age children can be present. Viewing space can be limited. · If your child is in a preschool age - we are asking for one parent in the viewing area as we are to still follow social distancing guidelines.
· If you have a Temp of 100 or over, please stay home. Students and guests must be fever-free for a minimum of 48 hours without the help of medicine to return to class. If you have or anyone close to you has had any symptoms, please stay home until the CDC-approved return time.
· Water fountain may be used for the refill station only – no drinking from the fountain.
· Sanitizing stations are still available throughout the building.
· Students will be asked to go wash and sanitize their hands if they cough or sneeze on their hands.
· Cleaning/sanitizing will continue to be done between classes along with our nightly routine.
· As your child enters the building, they will be directed where to go; we will continue using our labeled, large bins per class for your child's belongings. We will still refrain from cubbies at this time.
· Please have your child arrive dressed for their class.
· For pick-up, please be waiting outside the exit. We do not want kids in the parking lot unattended. We will have a coach release the kids to their parents at the door. You may also pick up in the pull-through in front of the building; just let your child know where to meet you, and we will help them find you.
We understand that some people do not agree with our extra precautions, but as part of this fabulous community, we feel it is our obligation to work together to keep our children safe.
Thank you for being a part of the GZG family.
$65.00: 1 class / week
$71.00: 1 class / week
10% Sibling Discount
10% Multi-Class Discount
10% Military/Civil Discount
(Military or Civil ID must be shown for discount)
$95.00: 1 class / week
$108: 1 class / week
All class fees are based on a 4-week month.
Prices may vary depending on how many weeks/classes are in a month,
and holiday gym closures
Gym Attire: All athletes must wear gym appropriate clothing attire:
Appropriate Attire: Shorts, sweatpants, yoga pants, leggings, tank tops, t-shirts, and leotards.
Current Class Schedule Subject to change depending on the time of year, and class ratios.
The schedule Will Continued Throughout The Year, with a few exceptions during the summer months.
2022-2023 GZG Closures
Spring Break: 4/4/22 - 4/10/22
TNT Regional Competition Closure - in Utah 4/28 - 5/2 (Closure due to short staffing)
Memorial Day 5/28/22 - 5/30/22
Independence Day 7/2/22 - 7/4/22
Labor Day Weekend and for the Insane 1st week of school 9/3/22 - 9/11/22
Thanksgiving Break 11/23/22 - 11/27/22
Winter Break 12/23/22 - 1/1/23