Phase 2 Schedule ** Mask up & Stay Safe **
ALL PARENTS ARE REQUIRED TO REGISTER AND COMPLETE A LIABILITY FORM FOR EACH STUDENT PRIOR TO PARTICIPATION IN ANY CLASS. MEMBERSHIP FEES ARE COLLECTED ANNUALLY ON THE DATE OF REGISTRATION. FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
REGISTRATION/YEARLY MEMBERSHIP FEE:
$40.00 (INDIVIDUAL) $60.00 (FAMILY)
* Ground Zero Gymnastics billing is monthly, all advertised prices are based on a 4-week cycle. Prices will vary depending on how many weeks/classes are in the month and holiday gym closures.
* If you begin classes in the middle of a month your bill will be prorated for the balance of that month.
* You are required to maintain a valid credit card on file.
* A monthly reoccurring $15.00 "Late Fee" will be assessed to any account not paid by the 7th day of each month, the credit card on file will be charged on the 8th day of the month.
* For delinquent accounts, you may not attend class until all past fee are paid in full.
* Non-sufficient Funds (NFS Checks) will have a $75 fee that will be added to your account, and the full balance must be paid immediately. There is a possibility of the NFS Check being run an additional time accruing another $75.00 Fee. As of September 1, 2019 GZG will no longer accept personal checks.
* A two-week emailed written notice is required when terminating a class, if no notice is given, you will be held responsible and will be charged the regular monthly fees, or until notice is given.
Please keep in mind that notice must be given before monthly billing is due. Once payments are charged for the month, no pro-rations will be done and no money will be refunded.
* Per GZG policy, all classes must have a minimum of four students to remain active. If there become less than four students, we will help you find another class.
* Statements are not mailed but can be viewed by logging onto the "Parent Portal"
*Without registration and payment your spot in the class will not be held.
*One complimentary “Open Gym” pass is allowed per month for the missed class. Open Gym must be done within the month of the missed class or it will be forfeited.
*Special Events are not approved for a make-up.
*Team Classes offer no makeup days or Open Gym substitutions for any missed class.
*GZG does not offer refunds or credits towards future or past sessions, and tuition is non-transferrable. At that point, the gym, the instructor, and your family are committed to the class. If a schedule conflict arises for your family, we'll do our best to switch your child to another available and appropriate class, day, time. GZG adopted this credit/refund policy to provide the best classes for your child with the fewest interruptions.
*To minimize class distraction and for the safety of your child, any child that arrives 10 minutes late for class, will not be permitted to participate. The beginning warm-up portion of the class is vital to the safety of your child. When gymnasts come in and out of classes, it can be very distracting to the other kids, and it diminishes the quality of the class as well as the instruction.
*In order to create a safer space, we have adjusted our class times for sanitizing between classes.
Students should bring only these items into the gym:·
· Mask must be worn in all common areas at all times. This includes the lobby, stairwell, loft viewing area, bathrooms, doorways, and garage door area (some exceptions are made while actively involved in class, depending on skills being performed).
Mask requirements while on gym floor:
0 up to age 2, no mask required.
Age 3 to 5 years, we should do our best regarding wearing masks on the gym floor, especially while in line and moving to the next station. Mask still must remain on in all common areas.
Age 6 and over must follow the rule mandated by the law stated above.
· Wearing ALL gym clothes – the bathroom will not be open to changing clothes. Come to the gym prepared for class.
· Small backpack, just large enough for shoes -(labeled with name)
· Leakproof water bottle that fits in a backpack/bag with shoes (must be leakproof and contain water only) - (labeled with name).
· There will be NO use of cubbies. Everything must go in the backpack. Each class will have a container to store your child(s) belongings until the end of class.
GZG has taken many precautions to ensure that everyone remains safe as the virus is still a safety concern. We are doing all of this to keep everyone safe until we can return to normal. Rules and regulations are subject to change as we find ways to keep everyone better safe. Please see the updated rules and new requirements below.
· Front building is entry only.
· Door to the parking lot, Old entrance, is exit only
· Front of the building will have a handwashing station for all to wash their hands before entering the building. **Everyone must wash hands with soap and water before entering the building.
· One parent of Preschooler or Toddler may remain in the building; all other children must be dropped off.
· Class sign-in sheet; kids may sign in themselves. Parents must sign-in at the office upon entry and before going to the viewing area.
· To help with social distancing, school-age children must be dropped off and picked up so that the parent of our preschool and toddler-age children can be present. Viewing space can be limited.
* If your child is in a preschool-age - 1 parent is permitted in the viewing area. Social distancing guidelines must be kept, as well as masks worn at all times, no exceptions.
· Temp check required. Temps over 100 will be asked to come back next week. Students and guests must be fever-free for a minimum of 48 hours without the help of medicine.
· Masks required for everyone entering the building ages two and older. For the very young, we ask that you try your best regarding wearing masks.
· Coaches and staff will be wearing masks/face shields at all times.
· Please speak with your child before coming to class that they should not hug to greet each other and that we need to be careful and continue to practice social distancing
· Water fountain may be used for the refill station only – no drinking from the fountain.
· Sanitizing stations available throughout the building.
· Students will be asked to go wash and sanitize hands if they cough or sneeze on hands.
· Cleaning/sanitizing that is done between classes along with our nightly routine.
· As your child enters the building, he/she will be directed where to go, as we are using large labeled bins per each class to hold your child's belongings. We are not using any cubbies at this time.
· Please have your child arrive dressed for class as we are not providing changing areas at this time.
· New waivers are in your parent portal; please log in to your portal to read and review the updates.
For pick-up, please be waiting outside the exit. We do not want to kids in the parking lot unattended. We will have a coach at the door release the kids to their parents.
We are aware that this seems like a lot, but it has been going very smoothly. We put much thought into keeping everyone safe to the best of our abilities, and we appreciate your help, understanding, and business throughout these crazy times.
We understand that some people do not agree with wearing masks, but they are required as we all need to work together to keep each other safe.
Thank you for following the new guidelines. We are so excited to see you all again!
$65.00: 1 class / week
$71.00: 1 class / week
10% Sibling Discount
10% Multi-Class Discount
10% Military/Civil Discount
(Military or Civil ID must be shown for discount)
$95.00: 1 class / week
$108: 1 class / week
All class fees are based on a 4-week month.
Prices may vary depending on how many weeks/classes are in a month,
and holiday gym closures
Gym Attire: All athletes must wear gym appropriate clothing attire:
Appropriate Attire: Shorts, sweatpants, yoga pants, leggings, tank tops, t-shirts, and leotards.
Current Class Schedule Subject to change depending on the time of year, and class ratios.
Schedule Will Continued Throughout The Year, with a few exceptions during the summer months.
2021-2022 GZG Closures
Spring Break: Opened for Spring Break, with our regular class schedule this year.
Memorial Day 5/28/21 - 5/31/21
Independence Day 7/2/21 - 7/5/21
Labor Day 9/6/20
Thanksgiving Break 11/25/21 - 11/28/21
Winter Break 12/24/21 - 1/2/22