EXTENDED CLASS TIMES STARTING IN SEPTEMBER!
EXTENDED CLASS TIMES STARTING IN SEPTEMBER!
ALL PARENTS ARE REQUIRED TO REGISTER AND COMPLETE A LIABILITY FORM FOR EACH STUDENT BEFORE PARTICIPATION IN ANY CLASS. THESE FEES ARE COLLECTED ANNUALLY ON THE DATE OF REGISTRATION. FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. CHILDREN MUST BE CURRENTLY ENROLLED IN A CLASS AT THE TIME OF AN EVENT TO RECEIVE MEMBERSHIP DISCOUNTS.
$40.00 (INDIVIDUAL) $60.00 (FAMILY)
* Ground Zero Gymnastics billing is monthly; all advertised prices are based on a 4-week cycle. Prices will vary depending on how many weeks/classes are in the month and holiday gym closures.
* If you begin classes in the middle of a month, your bill will be prorated for the balance of that month.
* You are required to maintain a valid credit card on file.
* Your monthly tuition fee is due on the 1st of each month.
* Accounts will incur a reoccurring $15 late fee on the 7th of each month; that will be charged to the credit card on file.
* For delinquent accounts, you may not attend class until all past fees are paid in full.
* Non-sufficient Funds (NFS Checks) will add a $75 fee to your account, and the entire balance must be paid immediately. The NFS Check may be run an additional time, accruing another $75.00 Fee. As of September 1, 2019, GZG will no longer accept personal checks.
* A two-week emailed written notice is required when terminating a class before the next billing cycle. If no notice is given, you will be held responsible and charged the regular monthly fees or until notice is given.
Please remember that notice must be given before monthly billing is due. No pro-rations will be done once payments are charged for the month, and no money will be refunded.
* Per GZG policy, all classes must have a minimum of four students to remain active. If there are fewer than four students, we will help you find another class.
* Statements are not mailed but can be viewed by logging onto the "Parent Portal," and payments are due at the same time every month.
*Without registration and payment, we will not hold your spot in the class.
*Missed days due to quarantining will not be refunded; they fall under the regular missed class policy. See the front page of our website for the sates mandated rules we are to follow.
*One complimentary Open Gym Pass is allowed per month for the missed class. Open Gym must be done within the month of the missed class or it will be forfeited.
*Open Gym Passes are not permitted for Special Events.
*Team Classes offer no makeup days for a missed class.
*GZG does not offer refunds or credits towards future or past sessions, and tuition is non-transferable. At that point, the gym, the instructor, and your family are committed to the class. If a schedule conflict arises for your family, we'll do our best to switch your child to another available and appropriate class, day, time. GZG adopted this credit/refund policy to provide the best classes for your child with the fewest interruptions.
*To minimize class distraction and for the safety of your child, any child that arrives 10 minutes late for class, will not be permitted to participate. The beginning warm-up portion of the class is vital to the safety of your child. When gymnasts come in and out of classes, it can be very distracting to the other kids, and it diminishes the quality of the class as well as the instruction.
Price increase takes place immediately.
The time increase takes effect on September 1st
$75.00: 1 class / week
$81.00: 1 class / week
$93.00: 1 class / week
$105: 1 class / week
$118: 1 class / week
All class fees are based on a 4-week month.
Prices may vary depending on how many weeks/classes are in a month,
and holiday gym closures
10% Sibling Discount
10% Multi-Class Discount
10% Military/Civil Discount
(Military or Civil ID must be shown for discount)
Gym Attire: All athletes must wear gym-appropriate clothing attire:
Appropriate Attire: Shorts, sweatpants, yoga pants, leggings, tank tops, t-shirts, and leotards.
Current Class Schedule Subject to change depending on the time of year and class ratios.
The schedule Will Continued Throughout The Year, with a few exceptions during the summer months.
2022-2023 GZG Closures
Labor Day Weekend and for the Insane 1st week of school: 9/3/22 - 9/11/22
(This is the last year will have the 1st week of school closure)
Thanksgiving Break: 11/23/22 - 11/27/22
Winter Break: 12/23/22 - 1/1/23
Spring Break: TBD
Memorial Day: 5/27/23 - 5/29/23
Independence Day: 7/1/23 - 7/4/23
Labor day and weekend: 9/2/23 - 9/4/23
Thanksgiving Break: 11/22/23 - 11/26/23
Winter Break: 12/23/23 - 1/1/2024
With children under the age of five, it will remain mandatory for our coaches to wear masks for these classes. As for the parents who join these classes, we will strongly encourage them to do the same for the sake of our babies and closer surrounding. This will be for our baby and preschool classes listed below.
· You and Your Tot
· You and Your Ninja
· Mini Ninja
For the time being, many of our coaches have decided to remain in their masks while coaching. Parents and children have the choice to mask up or not.
If you or anyone in the household have covid symptoms or has been exposed, keep all family members home to help stop the spread. We are still following the CDC Guidelines for the length of time to remain home.
Students should bring only these items into the gym:
· Arrive wearing gym clothes – Come to the gym prepared for class.
· Spill-proof water bottle (must contain water only and labeled with name).
GZG has taken many precautions to ensure that everyone remains safe as the virus is still a safety concern. We are doing all this to keep everyone safe while returning to normal. Rules and regulations are subject to change as we find ways to keep everyone better safe.
· Front building is entry only.
· Door to the parking lot (Old entrance) is exit only.
· Front of the building will have a handwashing station for all to wash their hands before entering the building. (If there is bad weather, wash in the bathroom).
· Kids check in at the counter with their fobs.
· Viewing space can be limited. If possible, for school-age children, please drop them off and picked up so that the parent of our preschool and toddler-age children can be present.
· If you have a Temp of 100 or over, please stay home. Students and guests must be fever-free for a minimum of 48 hours without the help of medicine to return to class. If you or anyone close to you has had any symptoms, stay home until the CDC-approved return time.
· Please wait outside the exit. We do not want kids in the parking lot unattended. We will have a coach release the kids to their parents at the door. You may also pick up in the pull-through in front of the building; just let your child know where to meet you, and we will help them find you.
We understand that some people do not agree with our extra precautions, but as part of this fabulous community, we feel we should work together to keep our children as safe as possible.
Thank you for being a part of the GZG family.